Download area

Bob Dennis 2

What a great resource, didn't know it existed until now, many thanks. I've been a little critical of this months mag in another post, but it's fair to say that there's so much more available to us over and above what appears in any current issue, the overall RCM&E package (mag, forum, website, Youtube etc) is a powerful tool in the aeromodelling world.yes.

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...

In some of the more recent RCM&E additions there were mentions of two books. I am currently partly through "Bristol Scout 1264" and I must say it is a good read. It just now came into the US so maybe it has been out for awhile elsewhere. Also the "High hulls flying boats" looks interesting too but I have not cracked it yet. 25 pounds for the Scout and 40 for the flying boats one. It's only money! Bob chamberlain

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, GrumpyGnome said:

Hi Matty

That link gives me a 'not found' error message............ not sure if that is true for others...

GG

That's because it pre-dates the forum move. Not sure whether the Download area has made it across yet, I'm sure a Mod will confirm in due course...

OK, I think we have sussed it but bear with me - it requires a bit of work to set you up but once done, it'll be easier.

You are currently logged into the Forum but need to log in to the RCM&E magazine website - click on the RCM&E logo, top left of page.

Click on Login/Join - it should bring up a panel which contains your email address and starred-out password.

Change the email address to your forum user name, keeping the same password and you should be able enter the site.

Once in, click on 'Features', the drop-down menu will present 'RCME Extra!' at the bottom of the list.

Click on that and it will open the downloads page?