Eachine E013 FPV MR binding problem

Geoff S

Winter draws nigh and I was tempted by the all in one Eachine e013 all in kit from Banggood. It seemed an inexpensive way to try the FPV experience and it arrived this morning.

After charging the quad battery and fitting 3 AAA batteries in the transmitter I had a go at binding. The first attempt seemed to work but flying was a bit erratic so I tried calibrating the gyros and that's where the problems started. Binding is done by moving the throttle stick from min to max according to the YouTube videos I've watched but when I do that now, not only does it not bind, but the LED indicator on the Xmitter flashes very fast and the buzzer keeps time with it.

Anyone else had that problem?

The camera and headmask style goggles seem to work perfectly. I need to buy some £1 reading glasses to fit inside to compensate for my eyes but that image quality is very good considering the quad, goggles and xmitter were only £50 posted.

I've sent a fault report to Banggood but not heard yet. I think they're usually quite good at dealing with problems so I'll see what happens.

Geoff

No response at all from Banggood after 2 attempts (email and fault report) despite their claim that they respond within 24 hours (it's 3 days). So I've given up. I've bought stuff from them in the past but never had a problem before so wasn't aware of how they'd respond now I know, I won't bother again.

I'll leave it a week or so then I'll salvage what I can (the goggles and camera/video transmitter) to put on another quad perhaps.

Geoff

Hi Geoff,

I made an attempt to read the instructions (very crummy english) that Banggood links to, if I interpret chapter 5.0 correctly, you have to switch on the Rx first (by placing the battery) which will have the taillight flashing, then switch  the Tx on. The Tx emits a "click" sound, then a "beep" and the "power on" light will come on. The Tx and Rx should then have completed the binding procedure, indicated by the taillight being on permanently. Only then should you open the throttle.

I figured you could benefit maybe from the interpretation of the Chenglish by a non-native english speaker wink.

Cheers,

Tell us how you fare, I could be talked into buying too.....

Max.

Edited By Max Z on 06/10/2018 17:01:13

Binding is effected by moving the throttle up and then down according to the YouTube videos (the printed instructions might as well be in Double Dutch (which would probably be OK for you, Max as far as I'm concerned ).

I don't mind so much it doesn't work (though that's bad enough) but more tat there's zero response from Banggood. I wonder if I can raise the issue with PayPal?

Geoff