Lidl Specials 2

Coming to a Lidl near you on Thursday 1st November.....

As well as a metric tap and die set there is also this very useful craft knife. I already have one from a past offer. They are very ergonomic and comfortable to hold giving a good grip. Collet type blade holder which will hold a number of blade types and a sturdy blade cover for when not in use. From £2.99 I think...

Forgive the c**p image - it's from the brochure....

or see..**LINK**

lidl knife.jpg

Thanks for your correction! Wondered why I couldn't find any ref to the 1st... Actually I still couldn't see this item on the list of stuff for the 4th: always find the Lidl site awkward to navigate, not intuitive. Some of their smaller tools etc can be very good value, like screwdriver sets, one of which stays in my flying case; and now I've fixed the loose "captive" retaining nut, the Parkside disc sander is great. My workshop is lit by two LED ceiling lights from Lidl, bargain at £17 each. I'll keep looking for this craft knife.

rgds Tony

• 11 months later...

Note, resurrecting an old post.

Bought this in Lidl yesterday, a miniature flame gun, about 10 cm tall, well made, refillable, and adjustable, with a nice pointed blue flame. Piezo lighting. Pleasant in the hand.Under 3 Euro.

Have tried it out. Good for smaller blow torch jobs. Also does precise caramelised tart surfaces.

img_0742.jpg

• 1 year later...