Camping for Motorhome

Geoff Daunt

Lots to choose from on www.ukcampsite.co.uk

We usually take our moho to Dinarth Hall in the warmer months, Plas Farm or Wern Farm when it's colder.

We used to wild it at Llandulas or on the sea front at Old Colwyn, both sadly lost to nimbys. There was a motorhome stopover in Deganwy, but it was there, gone again, came back, went again, a sorry story again of yet more nimbys. I think the owner is still trying to get another site through planning.

Note that the tank track access road isn't what I'd called A-class or coachbuilt friendly, however. More so if the wind is blowing NE and we end up at the ski slopes, you'll not get up that at all.

Edited By Andy Meade on 22/01/2019 11:42:06

We've used Conwy Holiday Park, good for family stuff and if you want to stay a bit longer.

Also Dinarth Hall if you just need the basics and a field to camp in, turn up and pay on arrival. They also have electric hook up pitches if you pre book.

I tend to use Dinarth Hall if I'm on my own either in a tent or with a caravan for just one night, and Conwy if the family come with me and we stay for the week before or after.

• 2 years later...