Buddie's build thread

HI - I'm a complete novice builder and every step is posing problems. Hopefully with this forum and my mate's help I'll be able to answer most of them. At least if it gets to the flying stage and crashes I'll be able to wonder if it was the builder's fault or the pilot's (even though they're likely to be one and the same.)

Hi Peter, welcome to the Mass Build. This is my third one and have been building over a number of years. Golden rule, Measure twice Cut once!!! Hope u enjoy the build. It is far more rewarding than assembling an ARTF model.

What power do you think that you will use?  I will be fitting an OS62 4 stroke.

Best regards

Peter (Low Pass Pete)

Edited By Low pass Pete on 10/03/2019 21:41:30

Thanks for the welcomes.

My intention is to use electric power - same motor and setup as Tony. My current models are all electric - for a klutz like me it is probably the safest option.

I'm currently building the fuse - and repairing it as I go along as I find I'm breaking things though inexperience. I am determined to get less scared of it - it will either fly or it won't (or maybe only fly once, briefly!) but I think the experience will stand me in good stead going forward.

When I discover how to get photos onto the thread I'll post a couple showing (any) progress. At the moment it seems to be one step forward and two back.

Ref how to load Photos.

1. Click on Albums on same bar as Forum

2. Click on add Photos

3. Create an Album. This will be where you put all your own photos

4. Now open your as yet blank Album

5. Click Edit photos and the add new photos

6 Select your photos to upload.

Think I got the sequence right. It is easier to do than write about. What I do is to put my photos in one folder on my laptop then load them to the album from there. The process is a bit clunky and I have not found yet how to load directly from a phone as you can if using Facebook.

When adding a photo to a blog click on the camera item and select your album from the list shown. You can have many albums by the way. Then select the specific photo you want to insert in your blog

Cheers hope that helps a bit. smiley

Peter

• 3 weeks later...