FRSKY TARANIS PLUS HELP

iawnski

Have you ever upgraded OpenTx? (As opposed to the RF firmware) If so, all you need to do is uncheck the "EU" box before downloading and installing, and D8 will magically appear!

If you are really desperate, and can't find anyone to help, just get a DJT module from T9 and plug it in the back. (Select external RF in the model setup). The DJT modules are D8. The IRX-4+ modules also support D8, along with a host of other protocols, and the latest versions of OpenTx will talk to it directly without going through PPM.

'Fraid I'm a long way from Denbighshire....!

--

Pete

hi peter ,no haven't upgrade open tx ,the tx I have is EU/LBT STICKER ON 1 month old the firmware is 2,2,2 ,I have the DJT module in the back for my V8FR rx,tried various settings switchs up down and variable .cant get D8 at all only thing come up is XJT mmmmm cheers for your help kev

If your set already has 2.2.2 on it, the upgrade process should be fairly painless. However, if you are not familiar with computer systems, I can understand your hesitance. Its always nerve-racking the first time, but once you've done it, you wonder what all the fuss was about!

To get the DJT module into D8 mode, both switches on the back should be "off". The transmitter needs to be set to external RF and PPM mode, as you would for your V8 receiver. It should then bind to a D8 receiver without problems.

What receiver are you trying to bind to?

--

Pete

yea peter if your not sure like I am it can cause more harm lol.so I have just been having another go at it and guess what sorted got both rx working on d8 from djt module ,can only say thank you so much for the info you been brill cheers bud