Needle Nose Circlip Pliers

Fortunately, one of those seldom (for me) jobs has arisen ...

A brushless motor requires a new set of bearings.

Yes, I have done this in the past but thought I'd try and get 'proper' tools to do it (better) this time.

The mini/micro circlip at the shaft end of the motor, what circlip pliers do folk recommend? (I have a set of Rolson circlip pliers with an assortment of 'jaws', all of which are far too big to fit inside the motor circlip!) Looking online, typing in 'needle-nose' or similar doesn't show up any finer gauge pliers than the Rolson I have.

So, engineering experts among us, what should I look for or else a specific recommendation? As it's not a frequent task and the pliers get much use, 'professional' quality & associated (high) cost is not really justifiable.

.... Add a mini 'Arbor Press' to the shopping list and I'm wondering whether to just buy a new motor! (Though I'm trying to be a good boy and fix an item rather than further add to the 'throw-away society' etc. etc.)

I bought a pair of 4" pliers with green insulated handles a couple of years ago which are perfect for these jobs. They have the needle nose you described and are of Chinese origin, manufactured by Weilin & cost £5.41.

Unfortunately the Ebay seller I used is no longer trading but hopefully you can find something similar, the listing description was: 4" Length Micro Spring Loaded Outer Bent Circlip Plier Hand Tool Green