Changes

TH

Hi All,

I'm just assembling my second Wot Trainer after the unfortunate demise of no.1 when the ground broke its' fall, both models being electric.

Has anybody experienced problems with the nose wheel assembly and the motor stand-offs, whereby the lower stand-offs foul on the nose wheel brackets to the extent the they cannot be secured to the bulkhead. There is also a change in position of the nose wheel operating pushrod, it now exits the bulkhead on the left hand side (when viewed from the front), and this also fouls on the standoff pillar to the extent that it is rendered inoperative. If anybody has any suggestions to overcome these problems it would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance to all who reply.

I don't know the details of this model, but I would suggest to make the nose leg "fixed". It's a weak point and a complication on a trainer. And in your case, it's makes part of the problem disappear. Re the standoffs, can't you shift them round by 45°, so they occupy a different bit of bulkhead. A photo of the problem would be good

BTW, the ground did not break the fall. It rose up an smited the poor thing.