Sabre made in Belgium

Not using varnish on thisone Chris ,it's all weight to carry .

Thanks Alan,for the mass build we push a little harderwink.

With the decals all applied she's finished ,exept for the CG , Battery and switch and some last minute ''things''.

20200713_224104.jpg

I'm going for the emcotec magnet switch , controlable from outside the fuse ,fed by a 2 cell lipo and voltage reg.

It will be a tight fit in the battery box !

20200713_224112.jpg

pilots view :20200713_224200.jpg

Tomorrow i'll try to make some pics of her all made up ! stay safe all !

Hi Dirk

Fantastic that you have put Norfolk Island on your bucket list, would be a pleasure to show you around Norfolk Is.

There are only two of us who regularly slope soar on the Island and we mainly fly foam wings as landings on the Island can be fun.

For the past few years a group of model flyers for Brisbane Australia have come to Norfolk for a very low key fly-in, it is called the Allen Danvers Challenge. If you search Tingalpa Model Aero Club then click on Photo Galleries then click on Allen Danvers Challenge 26 Oct 2019 it will show the modelers from Australia.

Your F-86 looks great.top work will keep working on mine it is really my first serious attempt at PSS.

Keep in touch Dallas Crisp

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

A couple of photos showing Dirk's finished Sabre in action at the Great Orme in October 22 when he successfully flew the model from the Southerly facing slope in some big lift conditions!  It flew superbly - ballistic!!

EDITIMG_5827.thumb.jpg.a73abedb4df4f2335054535b5145fdaa.jpg

EDITIMG_5835.thumb.jpg.6481aa2a058c101c4544f213ebcb6042.jpg

Edited by Phil Cooke
  • Like 2