In 1961 The New German Federal Luftwaffe

Mark, you being the brilliant ace designer - not the only one of course, other designers of equal brilliance are available and in the PSSA, indeed this goes out to you all. I am struggling to work out the exact mechanism for hinging and opening the speed brake fuselage doors. I think I have got it then realise I haven't.

I put a design up on my blog but then thought again and contacted the RC Geek. He said put two servos in one for each door and attach the control rod to the nib of the hinge. I want to use one servo - I have in mind a balsa control rod with 2 wires attached?

Any ideas sir?

Sorry Andy I've just emailed you, because I was poking around in the 'Albums' section and saw your drop tank.

Hi Peter, 'Speed Brake' - I'm still thinking on that one Pete, I'll get back to you when I've sorted it.

Drop Tank, or rather two tanks, whats the weight and length Andy?, don't worry about the cost.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Wood nose intake

In lock-down and on 80% furlough I've been categorise by ('hwmbo' ....is that how it's spelt? ....as a DIY Lifer.

After numerous jobs and various total room make-overs around the house, I've asked for day-release x 10, the reason for the request is to get my Sabre Jet finished.

Judgement has been made in my favour, so Thursday, tomorrow is the day I get back to the modelling table/ bench.

Hallelujah.

Covid 19 has a lot to answer for.

20200322_135441.jpg

I shouldn't compliant, over the period I've have had the odd bike ride out, sometimes accompanied with - hwmbo - .

I've even wander ( on our bikes ) by the Buckminster site, however no flying. Has anybody any idea when it will be open?

20200516_122114 (1).jpg

20200516_122136 (1).jpg

Roll on tomorrow yes.

Edited By Mark Kettle 1 on 24/06/2020 22:57:14