TN Hurricane

Marko

Hi to all ive a question about the hurricane ...... has anyone bought the cnc pack offered in the mag yet  and could you please let me know  how much is done for you as i want to buy one for a winter project,,, l know this might be a strange request but lve never bought a cnc kit except for my wot4 and that comes with everything in one box      cheers mark

Hi Tony thanks for the reply  wing ribs can be a pain to cut ,its a lot easer when someone else does it for you ha ha , how long is this kit around for as its on my crimbo list  at the top and in bold capital letters as trying my wife why i need  rush out and another plane isnt working  oh well she likes her new handbag which match her new shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont.

This model is a MUST for me to build! I'll be going for the IC version as I'm one of these middle-aged chaps that really don't mind cleaning a model after a days flying. In fact, one of my mentors said it was good way of checking for incidental damage.

As for the CNC pack, I'm with Myron on this one. If you're going to build then build; if you want to ARTF then ARTF!

The problem I have is I don't think my thumbs are up to the challenge of piloting a model of this class... but I do enjoy building!

Dear Tony, I am a deeply in love with Yakovlev planes such as Yak 18t, Yak 9 and Yak 52. I have search plans about them but I have not found them. I would like you to design this planes some day. They are very little known but very beautiful. Many thanks and sorry for my boldness. Regards.

I was looking at the plane and I intend to load the battery from the front I not sure how this would work out as the formers could be in the way.  It would help getting the CofG forward though.  I intend to use a Hyperion 4025-10 which is quite a heavy lump up front.

Cheers

Kris 

Hi everyone out there my bug about this plan is when are they going to do a pair of wings instead of just one & also put a tail on the fuselage complete & also half a tailplane . if you are going to print a plan  do it properly -even if it is a free plan it costs extra over the normal price of the mag.

Hi John, I agree 100%! I intend to build this model but it would be so much easier with full-size plans. I would be more than willing to pay extra for them.

One of the more prolific designers that submits plans to the magazine (Peter Miller) will provide copies of his draft plans that are full size if requested. If he can do it then why not others?