2 or 3 questions please, need some wise advice

I obviously like the look of the Tundras as it is a cartoon of the Buccaneer.

I love the build of balsa, but this needs be a simple trip to being able to fly competently on the field and keep generally out of trouble.

On the other hand, is there a balsa trainer that any can recommend please?

I have a Tundra too, very easy to fly and slow enough to give lots of 'thinking time' if you feel in trouble. Up the rates to max and you can have lots of fun too. Also for later, addons for camera and parachute drop. What about an E-Pioneer ARTF great balsa electric trainer with lots of info on this Forum. It was also the subject of at least two build past articles in RCM&E.

This is good feed-back, thank you all so far.

Surprised at the Super 60 idea, bit like the buccaneer?

If I can get a 'permission' form The Boss I'll go for the Tundras. It appeals and looks to fly well (You Tube pilots so all Gods!) and I like the construction.

Also an into to ailerons.

Wish me luck...

I'm getting back into it after a long lay-off and I have a Tundra.

I love it, just what I need to get the orientation back in my ageing bonce but great fun when I want to add in a few tricks. It handles a bit of breeze surprisingly well for a light foamy and it's very versatile as well as economical on 3s 2200 - 2600.

I'll be using it as a tug for lightweight gliders in the near future too.

Went to the field this morning to find a sock at 45 deg to horizontal. Could not fly the Buccaneer. This is getting frustrating!

Mark allowed me to have a go with his engined plane which felt fast but i didn't do too bad. He had a TX buddied to his, so took the plane when things were getting sticky.

I really need to make some progress, and using other's generosity is not my way.

Foam Tundras I think.

Don't want to loose some of this year building up another pane, so looking for something instant. but it has to appeal in looks...

I had an interesting experience with a Tundra yesterday. Timmy, the son of one of my trainee r/c pilots, turned up at our flying field with one. It was rather too windy at first but by about 4pm the wind had relented a bit and the lad decided to fly it. It had some kind of stabising device installed and we agreed that he would fly the model while I stood by giving him verbal instructions. He took off, completed two left-hand circuits and landed right on our 10 metre wide tarmac runway. He told me that he had never flown an r/c model before.

Impressive.

Mind you he has a private pilot's licence!