PSSA Sabre Mass Build Event T-shirt - NOW AVAILABLE TO ORDER!

With only 15 weeks to go before our Sabre Mass Build Meet on 13th June 2020 it's time we launched the events official T-shirt!

Here is our fantastic event logo which features boldly on the back of the shirt and is now available to order!

f-86 sabre forum dated black.jpg

The T-shirts are locally manufactured in my home county of Derbyshire, they are a good quality, black cotton shirt with a breast logo on the front and a full width back print. The shirts cost £18 each including bulk delivery from the supplier to my home address.

As before, I have to tailor the order to demand, so if you would like one (or more) of the 2020 Event shirts please send me an email to [email protected] stating the number you require and your chosen size(s) - payment methods and delivery can be discussed by return mail.

If you are attending the Mass Build event on the Gt Orme 13th/14th June I can hand the shirt to you in person on the day, or if you cannot attend but would still like a shirt, I can mail them out in advance at cost of postage.

So here's the 2020 shirt design - a huge thanks again to PSSA member Bob Jennings for the fantastic artwork!

t-shirt black.jpg

The shirts are sized as per the table below - having already worn a similar shirt myself my recommendation would be to go for 1 size bigger than you think you need!

shirt sizing.jpg

I'll keep the order book open until 10th April (Easter weekend) when I'll launch the manufacturer with our order. I hope you agree these shirts will form a quality memento from this seasons Sabre Mass Build event - I look forward to hearing from anyone who's interested in purchasing one - please email me via the link below.

Phil Cooke - [email protected]

07772 224719

Golly but I'm such a tiny mere wisp of a thing, but somehow I will nonetheless need a hefty, stretchy size XL !!!

Also ordering a smaller one for the Mrs. Rood; doubtless the consummate BIRTHDAY / ANNIVERSARY / VALENTINE'S / EASTER / COVID-19 STAY HOME AND BUILD MODELS / etc. luxury romance gift!

Paypal & Particulars just now sent to the Cooke Mansion & Aeronautical Trust.

Thanks guys for doing this and everything PSSA!

Air.Trails.MiG.jpg

With our Mass Build flying event being pushed back until later in the year, we can keep the T-shirt order book open througout the Summer.

Many thanks to those who have already placed orders for your event shirt, these are all collated and with the supplier.

If you would like a shirt do please send me your requirements to the following email address, stating your size(s) and whether you wish to collect from me by hand at the event or if you want them posting out in advance once made.

[email protected]

• 2 weeks later...

Quick note to explain that with our Mass Build Event being forced back to later in the year when (hopefully) we can meet as a large group(?) - date still to be confirmed - I will be keeping the T-shirt order books open for some time yet.

Thanks to everyone who's already placed their order, I have everything on a spreadsheet here ready to go to the suppliers.

If you would like to do the same, please send me a mail to [email protected] stating your size requirements and whether you'd like the shirt posting or that you'll collect at the event.

many thanks!

• 1 month later...

I'm still not sure when our Sabre event will run based on the current situation, I'll have to take the date off the Sabre T-shirt design to give us the flexibility.

Reminder that our event shirts are still available to order at £18 each - I've delayed going to the manufacturer as yet. Many thanks to all those who have ordered and paid in advance - all sorted this end.

If you would still like to place an order for one (or more) of the Sabre Mass Build Event shirts please send me an email to [email protected] stating the number you require and your chosen size(s) - payment methods and delivery can be discussed by return mail.

t-shirt black.jpg

I won't be changing the Mass Build 2020 title, regardless of when the event actually runs, as all the models were built in this year.

It's the June 2020 text (target event date - now cancelled) that I will remove, as I still cant be resolute when the event will be run. All I can state is that we'll hold off until all are free to travel without restriction so we get the most from this event. We were well on track for record participation!

• 7 months later...

Just to revitalise this thread and remind folk that Sabre Mass Build event T-shirts are still available to order - with us defering our event from 2020 to 22nd May 2021 I have not yet launched the supplier with the work, I would like to do this by mid March to give him ample time.

Many thanks to all those who have ordered last year and paid in advance - its all sorted and on record at this end.

If you would still like to place an order for one (or more) of the Sabre Mass Build Event shirts please send me an email to [email protected] stating the number you require and your chosen size(s) - the shirts are £18 each - payment methods and delivery can be discussed by return mail.

Many thanks!

Edited By Phil Cooke on 28/01/2021 23:56:44

• 1 month later...

Just to explain with us having moved the Sabre Mass Build back once again to 18th/19th September 2021 we can keep the T-shirt order book open a little longer!  I will go to the supplier in July with our final numbers.  Many thanks to all who have ordered and paid for your shirts in advance.

If you're still looking to purchase one (or more) of the Sabre Mass Build Event shirts please send me an email to [email protected] stating the number you require and your chosen size(s) - see first post in this thread - the shirts are £18 each - payment methods and delivery can be discussed by return mail.

Many thanks!

1862232461_F-86MassBuildPosterSeptember21.thumb.jpg.826aa6408e994447a745efacb1ae7bee.jpg

• 3 months later...

I've been approached by my T-shirt supplier today stating there is a domestic reason why he would now like to manufacture the shirts a few weeks sooner than our previous replan - as such I am closing the books on T-shirt orders this Friday night to get the work underway.

If you are wanting a Sabre Mass Build T-shirt and you're still to place your order with me please let me know urgently by email to [email protected] with your required size(s) - the shirts are £18 each - payment methods and delivery can be discussed by return mail. - many thanks!