never mind covid-19...l seem to have contracted nostalgiitus,way back in the mists of time l bought a secondhand slope soarer called a MIJET,l am experiencing the urge to own one again and so l am wondering if anyone out there may possibly posses a plan l could buy??,l had a lot of fun with this model up on the Malvern hills,l would even be willing to buy a complete model regardless of condition....l realise that this is a very long shot,but if you don't ask you don't get!!!,thanks guys,jack.

• 7 months later...

A few years ago I bought a couple of thermal soarers from a nice elderly chap called Colin who loved to talk about his history of RC model flying. Colin was the designer of the Mijet slope soarer and he sent me these two pictures of him flying it in the Malvern hills. The pics were taken in 1974/75.

colin flying  flyjjet malvern hills 1975.jpg

model.mijet.malverns.1974.jpg

Edited By Steve Houghton 1 on 02/12/2020 10:52:00

well now alan,should you need to find a good home for your mijet there is always room in my hanger!!.....l am on a long term nostalgia trip,looking to revisit the designs of my (misspent) youth!!!,l flew on the malverns back in the day,my Mijet being my favourite......PM me if you would like to sell!!!....jack.