How to recognize a flight controller

Robert Alexander 1

A number of years ago I bought a quad skillfully assembled by someone on this forum.

I would love to look into the flight controller settings but I don't know how to recognize the board type and find instructions for it.

Its a largish board, around 45x45 with 4 little press buttons on one side lableled S1 to S4 and a largish LCD screen on top of it on which when powered I read a large SAFE word and some other smaller writings about battery level, pitch and yaw angles.

Thanks for any hint.

Thank you Denis. That looks a lot like it, minus the gathered dust on mine

Will use that info to find instructions and see if there's a newer firmware for it perhaps.

Just back from a little practice flight finally with no wind at all and realized that the pitch and roll (right hand) stick is way too sensitive for my clumsy skills.

Need to understand how to "desensitive" them in my DX6i configuration. Going to study a little before getting back to real life work

Take care and may Aeolus be with you

Hi Robert, if you Google for "KK flight controller manual" you should find the info you need. The newer controller now has the screen as a remote unit but the programming manual should give you a good idea on how to change things via the buttons and screen. Good luck.