cable tidy

Hi. Can anyone tell me what to search for when I want a spiral plastic sleeve to tidy up longish servo leads please. I have tried all the combinations of names I can think of - cable tidy ,sleeve, wire tidy , spiral etc but nothing comes up on model shop listings. I have found what I am looking for on Amazon but only in large sizes for tv and computer cabling. I have 2* 6/7 inch long "y" leads i want to tidy up inside a fairly large fuselage to avoid a rats nest of wires.

I know I saw a short length in my workshop recently but can't find it now as usual.

Thanks

John

Apologies to Dennis and Gary. I did reply but perhaps I didn't hit the post button, but my reply is not here, so thanks for the info.

Mike, thanks not seen that before,

I did try to order from ebay but even after changing my password and jumping through hoops it locked me out saying a third party was using my account , so went back to Amazon and found a smaller set, so thanks for your help gents. Coming tomorrow they say.

John