Back issues

Ronald Mountcastle

• 3 weeks later...

Many thanks KC for the link to the Magazine Exchange. For quite some time I have been looking to get the plan for Peter Millers Bootlace after reading the build article and thread on this forum. Always kept an eye out for it on local buy and sell columns and members disposing of old magazines. I found it easily on this link and it arrived down here in Christchurch NZ not much more than a week after I ordered it for about the same cost as a current copy on the LMS shelf. Plan was still stapled inside the magazine and it still had the complimentary RCM&E year planner for 2004 in it too. - Sorry no matter how I saved the picture in the album it still comes out upside down but you get the idea.

20200808_172249.jpg

• 2 months later...

My wife thinks I am a 'hoarder' due to my collection of RCM&E magazines, so recently I have been sending new magazines to a club mate once I have read them. So I am quite willing to forward on either past plans or magazines or both for just the postal costs. I am not sure which magazine dates I have, so just let me know which dates or plans are required and you may be lucky?

Edited By Mike Etheridge 1 on 29/10/2020 16:52:40