Electric Junior 60

Hi

The BB plan in my opinion is now becoming a little outdated with the new generation of Brushless motors available. There is very little difference between the i/c version and the BB e version as the plan simply shows using the i/c engine bearers to 'hang' an electric motor on. I guess that most builders today will come up with their own mods to accommodate modern motors, I certainly did. I suggest that you search the posts for J60 versions/e conversions as there is a lot of useful information available. I built my eJ60 referring to an Aerofred i/c plan and also a BB e plan alongside. The main structure throughout adheres to the 1946 original KK plan. You just need to make room for a Lipo and ESC making sure that you do not overpower the model. 4-Max is a good source of power trains for this model.

Good Luck

SW

Edited By Skippers Walker on 28/08/2020 18:06:28

Posted by gangster on 30/08/2020 06:57:08:

Similar questions have been asked on here about electrifying th J60 and have been answered in detail. I have put photos on myself in a few examples. As skipper says a search on this site may we’ll be very helpful

Gangster,

I was was not about electrifying an ic J60 kit. I was asking what the differences were, if any, between the standard Ben Buckle J60 and their electric J60. If there aren't any physical differences eg a longer nose perhaps, why bother to market two separate kits.