Art-Tech 60A ESC

Hi David,

Re. some info. on your ESC.

I tried this with some measure of success.

Google Art-Tech 60A ESC specification. First hit - Art-Tech 60A ESC | Model Flying (your post) Second hit - Art Tech Controller - RCGroups This opens (Firefox) as a PDF doc. in a user file. Safari opens as an Acrobat Reader Art Tech Controller pdf doc. which is why I think the link won’t work in both cases. Either way, page 2 has the details of their range but is this your ESC? If it is - and I very much suspect it is - then then the whole doc. is an interesting little read, looks like quite a nice piece of kit, I saw an ad somewhere for £31. Looks as bullet proof as most….

Good luck.

PB

Edited By Peter Beeney on 06/11/2020 23:13:33

Thanks, Peter, I followed your path to RCGroups and found the document you mention. I cannot match my ESC to their data exactly, but the specs are very similar. It is hard to find a 60amp ESC that is not 6s compatible so I think I am just going to have to bite the bullet and see what happens. On the basis that more volts equals less amps, I think it is worth the risk, after all the ESC is pretty useless if it is unusable.

David