Binding Spektrum AR6335

Dean Hunter

Rx AR6335, E-flite 10amp ESC, DX7s

Bind plug in Rx

Battery plugged in

Rx flashes, DXts switched on binding

Rx light goes constant

Rudder Aileron etc work, motor does not!!!!!

System beeps.....

So what is the problem? The control surfaces all move as the should but the but "twitches" Would a faulty ESC be the problem?

Any advice very welcome

Turn on power on the plane.

Hold the plane

Set throttle to max

Turn on the tx and after a few beeps pull the throttle back to 0, then the esc is calibratet.

aaaaand ready to go after the cell count.beeps

yes

This should be done with a new rx or new esc.

You can maybe also just try to set the throttle throw to max and /or first try to give max pull back trim, sometimes this is enough to arm the esc.

But the right way is to calibrate it as first described, then the esc know where 0 and full power is and it will arm the esc when powered up next time

Cheers

Soren

Edited By Speedster on 07/01/2021 18:14:54

Posted by Dean Hunter on 08/01/2021 14:35:04:

Hi Folks - just spent an hour and got nowhere!! The most I have achieved is the prop turns slowly!! Can I have options please? But presented as a total idiots guide....

A 10 Amp ESC suggests quite a low powered model but iit would be a really good idea to remove the propeller when you're doing any setting up. Even a small prop can inflict significant injury and even if you survive an inadvertant full throttle blast, the model may well damage itself. It's a good habit to get into...

• 2 years later...

I am with a multiprotocole radio (RadioMaster Zorro), I tried before with another multiprotocole radio and it did not work neither..

The point is : with a spectrum radio (DX7s) everything was ok and the ESC armed without any issue.. 

I bet there is one only thing I am not doing right but which one ? I have no f***ing clue .. 😑

Edited by Guillaume

20 hours ago, Guillaume said:

Either short beeps repeated and nothing happens, or, when I invert the throttle chanel, I get 1 , then 2 then 3 beeps and again the same sequence…

Yes, the 1,2,3 is inviting you to set the throttle

The manufacturer of your ESC should give you their sequence

But

You can try your self moving your throttle from high to low ( with the prop OFF ) during the beeps