Galaxy Magician vs Firebird

Of the old Galaxy sport models now available from Pegasus, Mystic and Warlock are a bit big for my storage space and Wizard is a bit small. Magician is clearly a popular choice as there are dozens of photos of them all over the web, but what about Firebird?

The only image I can find is the artist's impression on the Pegasus website, which reveals a tricycle undercarriage but not much else. Has anyone built one and would like to comment? Is it basically a Magician with three wheels or is there more to it than that?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Thanks all for your posts. After a bit more digging, I can see that the Firebird is a smaller version of the Phoenix, which does not show up in some searches of the Pegasus website, but when found, it does come with a photo:

Phoenix

As mentioned the canopy is further forward than the Magician, it has straight rather than tapered wings and a tricycle u/c.

Hi Richard,

I currently have a Firebird under construction & it is going together very well.
Yes - it's more or less a Magician with a more conventional canopy position
and trike U/C.
The wing looks very similar to the Magician's & is possibly the same.
The plan doesn't have all the super detail of the Magician's but is fine.
It's a good quality kit with many parts CNC cut.