Good Service!

Don't often give accolades. However, thought that I would give a thumbs up where due. Needed a new Solarfilm heating/ sealing iron, and decided on a Prolux digital. After looking around, I selected to buy from Nexus Modelling Supplies, (simply being the cheapest price plus cheapest p&p!)

Ordered yesterday afternoon at 3.40. Lo and behold, a box with the sealing iron arrived an hour ago, just after 1.00! Less than 24 hours. They operate from Northampton, I live in far away Aberdeen!

Well done Nexus!

• 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, David Holland 2 said:

Postie has just dinged the door bell, 2 parcels, one ordered Tuesday, t’other yesterday. Amazing service from T9 Hobbysport and RapidRc, who are rapidly (see what I did there?) becoming my first port of call for stuff. Well done guys and thanks.

David

Yep T9 are good, not yet used RapidRc but HobbyRc are excellent and the complimentary sweet is a cute little touch.

Ordered a Tx battery from Component Shop Sunday, price and delivery looked good. As soon as I'd ordered I saw their note to say things likely to be delayed due to covid so wondered if I'd made a mistake -although the note was a month out of date. However item was delivered Wednesday, no problems at all. Good service from them, don't be put off by their note on the front page.

On 27/01/2021 at 22:07, Mike T said:

Stop me if you've already heard this one, but in all these feats of logistical brilliance, the real 'heavy lifting' is done by the PO/Couriers.

First to get blamed when the service is bad, never mentioned when the service is good.

No connection... /CuteEditor_files/images/emsmile.gif

I once ordered a part from Israel at 10am (for work), it had to be made so at least 2hrs work, it arrived on my desk in Derbyshire before 9am the following morning via DHL. Hats off to DHL 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to give fulsome praise to Sarik Hobbies. I ordered a Loaded Dice 30 EP from them some time ago and recently found that the rear fuselage sides didn't match, one was longer than the other. Without hesitation they cut two new sides and posted them to me. Unfortunately they were mangled by the Royal Mail in transit. Sent them some photos and they sent me not just the rear fuselage parts but also the front sections which they had recut and checked to ensure everything matched and fitted.

Can't fault them for customer service, will not hesitate in buying from them again.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great service from Inwood.

I ordered a fuselage for a foamy Wots Wot Friday lunchtime (managed to stand on mine...).

Fuselage arrived Saturday lunchtime; sadly for a foamy Wot4.

Called Inwood who were very apologetic and said that:

• WW foam fuselage out of stock but they'd send one foc when back in stock  
  • To avoid paying postage, they'd collect the W4 fuselage from me at Elvington LMA

Yesterday (just a week later), WW fuselage arrived!   

If the blizzard lifts, I can go flying .... ?

• Like 1

These posts are always useful to me as they detail many supplier names that I haven't seen or heard of before and as a 'beginner' trying to find what is available out there can be fraught.

It's only when you peruse some sites that you start talking to yourself (and your wallet) with comments such as "Ooo, that likes nice..."

• 4 weeks later...