Welcome to RCM&E's new forum!

Would you prefer "during" or "over" perhaps? I think it's a moot point though.  Perhaps a comma after "in" would clarify the context but if you follow the convention in legal documents then I believe it is correct.

I'm not an administrator on the site but I suspect that this is a pre-populated heading on the forum software template so it isn't a simple option to change.

Martin - I'm not a legal bod so not familiar with legalese.... but I'd be very surprised if the forum were using obscure legal terms, I would expect it to be using plain English!

I have been around building of websites, content management systems and generalo coding for a very great many years, and so my suspicion - perhaps an admin can confirm - is that there is a token in the header of the "latest posts" thread which is not being populated, perhaps because the token has been mistyped.  I suspect it's supposed to say something like:  Showing topics posted in 'Latest Posts' for the last 365 days which would make a lot more sense!

Simon

8 minutes ago, John Stainforth said:

The web designers have done a great job with the new site. After a few minor problems and minor complaints, the designers have responded very rapidly to put these right. I think it is now beyond dispute that the new site is an improvement on the old. Well done!

I second that

Hello moderators,

I wonder if its time to update some of the headings for the different forum topics?

I have one suggestion - in radio it lists FrSky. It  might be better to rename this topic OpenTX as this can be used by other brands like Jumper, Radiomaster, HobbyKing as well as FrSky. Just a suggestion...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Quite frankly I am too old to bother. I would probably only be half way (or less) through the process before the man with the scythe came calling.

I will post pictures that I may need to direct to the posting and leave it at that.

I will say that the ability to post direct from my PC or memory card to a posting is one big improvement.

Peter,

There are others including myself whom are doing exactly the same as you. It's good that the photos made it into the posts during the transfer but as I have them all on my PC, and readily accessable, those are the ones I will use and the photos from the old site will be abandoned by me. In my mind this approach just makes sense.

What a big improvement being able to post direct from device to a new post. ?

• 1 month later...

Suddenly I find there is a little figure at the right of each latest posting which seems to be the number of replies.   Has it been there all the time and I didn't see this useful feature or has it just been added?