Site Problems?

Admins - very well done, appreciate from experience how much work goes into a migration like this, its not the most fun way to spend your day and the last thing you need is armchair critics ?
Clearly theres stuff to do but you're on top of it and its looking good.  Pat on the back well deserved!

Cheers
Phil

• Like 4

Couple more minor niggles I've spotted. 

I wrote one up in the "new site dislikes" thread before realising it would probably be better here.  Here's a cross-link to it to save me typing it again (hope this works - I just pasted in a link, I've not found another way to quote something from a different thread yet).

Then....

Who else has spotted the typo in the Copyright message in the page footer.... "RCM&E and Model Fllying" [sic]

1 hour ago, Simon Feather said:

Couple more minor niggles I've spotted. 

I wrote one up in the "new site dislikes" thread before realising it would probably be better here.  Here's a cross-link to it to save me typing it again (hope this works - I just pasted in a link, I've not found another way to quote something from a different thread yet).

Then....

Who else has spotted the typo in the Copyright message in the page footer.... "RCM&E and Model Fllying" [sic]

Now fixed, thanks Simon. 

Started using Edge and everything looks and works much better ? the only problem I have at the moment is that I can't update my avatar. Every photo I try to use I get the message that the file size is too big, don't think it's a problem with the forum but I just can't work out how to reduce the file size of a photo. Anyone point me in the right direction with this, I am using a tablet at the moment if that helps.

Paul.

6 hours ago, EarlyBird said:

I did not finish the last post, my Mum phoned up. I missed her 92nd Birthday 

To drag and drop I opened up a second window and found my images then dragged from that window to this post.

EarlyBird, you are in (very) deep poo. Particularly if your Mum is anything like mine (nearly 92 as well). It's no good telling her you had a "senior moment" she will then tell you how many years older than you she is and that she doesn't forget your birthday (and all the reasons). Your next 12 months are going to be purgatory. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, kevin b said:

EarlyBird, you are in (very) deep poo. Particularly if your Mum is anything like mine (nearly 92 as well). It's no good telling her you had a "senior moment" she will then tell you how many years older than you she is and that she doesn't forget your birthday (and all the reasons). Your next 12 months are going to be purgatory. ?

You're never too old for a thick ear from your Mum!?

• Haha 1