Peter Miller 0-four9ier

EarlyBird

I cannot remember exactly what I tweaked!   But I went into All Activity and set 'Condensed' instead of Expnded.  Then I set the Grey colour scheme ( changed the brightness )  and removed the old bookmark and substituted the Latest Post page and bookmarked that.  The Grey scheme is set by  THEME at the very bottom of the page.   No doubt others can advise more.

Edited by kc

• 1 year later...

The February 2023 RCME should have this plan according to this months ( Jan ) issue.  

I see there is a tiny note on page 95 that says if anyone wants cut parts to notify Sarik --but it depends on sufficient interest!   So if you want to buy cut parts then it's up to you to email Sarik........   Personally I think just a set of wing ribs at a reasonable price would suffice but I know many like a full set of lasercut parts.   

It seems it's up to you to tell them.........

Edited by kc

• 2 weeks later...

February RCME does indeed have this as a pull out plan.

Worth noting that the data and text says it's for a 3S Lipo and a certain prop size with 20 amp ESC while the next page has an advert from 4Max offering motor and parts for this design with a 2S Lipo with 30 amp ESC and very different prop size.    They could both be correct with the right prop & matching ESC  but it's worth checking before buying.

Edited by kc

2 hours ago, kc said:

February RCME does indeed have this as a pull out plan.

Worth noting that the data and text says it's for a 3S Lipo and a certain prop size with 20 amp ESC while the next page has an advert from 4Max offering motor and parts for this design with a 2S Lipo with 30 amp ESC and very different prop size.    They could both be correct with the right prop & matching ESC  but it's worth checking before buying.

I do not have any 2S lipos.  Again. I normally just ask George and take his advice   In the case of this model I didn't originally plan to send it in and just used what I had to hand.

• 4 months later...