Gorilla glue.

J D 8

6 minutes ago, Rich Griff said:

Is that stuff cancerouse ?

Only to Gorillas!

But seriously, Data sheet says "Carc. 2; Suspected of causing cancer" amongst other things.

Like all chemicals, it needs to be used with care. Don't inhale, or drink it and try to avoid getting too much of it on your hands.

https://cdn3.evostore.io/documents/vow/gg00010_coshh.pdf

If you think the bottle has gone off and feels solid, before throwing it out it is worth just opening the bottle and using an old screwdriver to break through the solid surface - you may find the glue underneath is perfectly useable as the set glue has protected the rest from moisture - recently had to use an old bottle in this state, and the resulting joint using the remaining glue was fine on a bit of outdoor furniture.

I echo Steve's comment about clamping - fail to do so at your peril! And keep it off skin and clothes - once on it's there forever!!

I just love Gorilla glue and use the brown, white and clear, in fact the white is now my general purpose ‘go to’ glue. As others have said store the brown stuff upside down then when you get near the end of the bottle decant it into a smaller one (warm the glue up first to make it easier to pour).

If you look carefully there is a pair of polythene gloves in the packet to prevent you getting the stuff on your hands.

I recently used the foaming variety to sheet some foam wings. It does need some clamping to ensure the foaming action doesn't push the joint apart.

The pack I got from a DIY outlet seemed much more fluid than the one I purchased from an model shop online. I suspect they had it in stock for a while.