Buying a single issue

David perry 1

MagsUK sell individual issues if you cannot get it from WH Smith or other newsagent.

A subscription direct from RCME is cheaper though and check out what free gifts are available too, but I don't think they can supply back issues.

When you get that March issue you will find it advertises a free gift with subscrption of a Permgrit sander set worth about the same as the years sub costs, so quote that when you phone up.   It does not show that offer on the website at the moment!   The Permagrit offer is a really good deal - I have already received mine so I recommend you phone and make sure.

I suppose you should get it automatically  but I made a point of phoning my subscription data and saying I only want it if the Permagrit is still part of the deal.    Mine took such a long time ( well over a month) I phoned and checked - a packaging problem was said to be the cause of the delay but it turned up only a couple of days later.