AR10000 not flashing to bind

Geoff Daunt

Why can l not get my Rx to flash so l can bind. I bought this many months ago but just got it out of box. I have plugged in the 2 Satelite rx’s into Ant r & Ant b. Ant L is blank. I have put the binding plug into the correct port and then plugged in a Overlander 2000 Nimh battery, reading 5.37v. Nothing happens. I have then tried via the Esc.

servo lead plugged into Throttle port and then connected to new 4s 3700 battery. Again nothing happens to the Rx,  nothing flashing but the esc did bleep.

Am l doing something wrong or have l got a duff Rx.???

Silly boy. After sleeping on the matter l have found the problem.

pictures show the Rx. I had convinced myself that the legends on the top left ie throttle, Ali, Elev, etc, would apply to the top bank of ports since they are adjacent and the ones on the right were for the bottom ports.??,

Oh No ..... that would be far too obvious 

Just to confuse everyone ( no instructions which is which) the ones on the far right are actually for the Top ports and the ones next to the top ports are for the bottom.

Happy days.

Now bound and sorted

54733CB6-9081-4B2B-ACF6-22B3F5B814E0.jpeg

8E4FCBCD-5F40-4660-B21D-C8DD3B270A2A.jpeg

Glad you got it sorted Geoff, being the Anorak that I am, I keep a little Chart of all the different Rx/Brand/Combos within reach of the bench.

Very helpful, especially with the 35 Mhz stuff as you can use all sorts of Rx, hitec, futaba, JR, etc, and the ports are not all in the same order.

D.D.

Edited by Dwain Dibley.
I'm an idiot