Replacement for SebArt Katana 30e - decisions, decisions

Hi All, fellow forumites

So since the demise of my 13yr old Sebart katana 30E ? , I have a 4s Hacker drive train, ESC and radio gear for a replacement airframe, so have been looking at choices.

So far considered

1. Skywing Laser 260 – airframe - £160
  2. Hobby King Voltigeur – all up £165
  3. Dynam Sbach – all up £160
  4. Multiplex acromaster pro – all up £250 + £20 vinyls!!!
  5. QQ extra 300 – all up £250
  6. SebArt sBach or Sukhoi - £280 airframe
  7. Extremeflight - £330

My hunch is leaning towards the skywing (if ProBuild get any stock), based on, Voltigeur and Dynam seems to have suspect gear, and will either in the beginning or at some point need some swapping out, the new acromaster has decent gear, but I don’t really need to spend an extra £100 on gear I have already got, and same for the QQ extra 300. And extremeflight and sebart whilst I’m sure are great quality, the price tag is a little too heavy.

Can anyone comment on a) my rationale?, and b) experience with skywing models, or c) convince me of either the acromaster pro or QQ 300, or d) alternatives for a 48”, 4s 2200 setup 3D machine which I have yet to consider.

All help welcome, as nowadays the choices for some reason dont appear as many, and prices have changed wildly.