Bank Holiday Weekend.

Saturday, had three flights with my turbo prop Tucano, one flight with my soarcerer with a paw 09 up front.

Sunday, three flights with 1/4 scale cub powered by a laser.

Monday two flights with 1/5 scale corsair and lots of flights from the bungee with pod and boom, V tail glider, unknown name but is like a DLG, typically when I did manage to catch a thermal I had waring of low RX battery, all in all I had a great weekend ?.

• Like 2

Flew on all four days, which is a rarity for me. Not too many flights, as the wind really got up on Friday and Saturday, but managed a few very enjoyable flights. Sunday was probably the best flying day, once the mist had burned off and had my first take off from carpet - the take off run for my FW190, which is usually about 10m was about 10ft, which caught me out a bit. ? 

Monday on the slope was less enjoyable, scratchy lift and the models I had with me couldn't cut it - landed out down the slope a way which is never fun and the low cloud hung around for a long time, only really clearing just before I had to go somewhere else.

Great to get out though. ?

• Like 2

Being retired, Bank Holidays have little meaning, or impact on us. We are very fortunate.

Flew Saturday and Sunday a.m.; took wife for her second jab on Monday, had breakfast with son in York. Aggravated poorly foot on the journey back to East coat as it was VERY heavy traffic .... journey home took twice as long!

Local traffic still relatively heavy due to half term, but also flew Tuesday and Wednesday. Looking iffy for this morning.

GG

• Like 1

Club works party at our site on Sunday. Shifting 10 tonnes of topsoil to dress a large area undermined by moles. Committee plus 3!. Picnic and gossip, bit of general flying pm. Productive day all in all.

Don, have you tried taking Bicarbonate of Soda for you ailments?

Works a treat on the odd occasion I need it!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Don Fry said:

I will give that a go Simon. Teaspoon? in a long glass?, of water.

Half a teaspoon in half a tall glass of water, down in one go if you can manage it.

Once a day before breakfast for two weeks works for my achy thumbs.

Lots of info on the web about the subject, but in the real world the above works for me.

Good luck!.

18 hours ago, Mitchell Howard said:

Got two days in row at the field after passing A test the week before. First time I've been able to get through 4 LiPos, half an hour of solid flying each day without needing to ask someone to supervise!

Nice one Mitchell. The real learning starts now......

• Like 1