Anybody managed to buy a Multiplex Alpina?

There was some excitement here last year when Multiplex announced the return of the Alpina and I would love to buy one. Multiplex have decided to make them direct sales only and there’s an order form on the company website however I’ve emailed my details 3 times to them now without a reply. Has anyone else managed to get hold of one this year?

Thanks Flight1, that might explain it. It’s still advertised on their website so it would be good business practice to let people know if it’s unavailable or at the very least answer my emails!

Addendum: I’ve just had another look at the web site to view the Antaris and realised that the little red lorry symbol on the Alpina page indicates it’s out of stock!

Edited by Neil James
Update

Modelflying thread

Hi Neil. I bought an Antaris from them early on though it has barely been started; they replied quickly via the email address given at that time. I think the Alpina has probably been the more popular of the two though, hence why you are struggling to get one now. I am sure if they were that poplar though there will be another run in the future...

Edited by MattyB