DX8 Switch mixing for modes

Robin Mosedale 1

Gen 2 DX8.

I'd like to set up two channels, each with 6 modes for INAV: 6 non navigation modes on one channel, say AUX2, and another 6 navigation modes on another, say AUX1

I've seen one guide setting up AUX2 employing the FMode B switch and Gear A switch with AUX2 -> AUX2 mixing, but for the life of me I can't figure it out and doesn't seem to work. I'm missing something here

Spectrum DX8 2 Switches 1 TX channel 6 Flight Modes - Blogs - diydrones

Could someone guide me through a set up of assigning switch to channels, throws and mixing please?

Robin, your set up is very unique and at a guess, there is no one On here who has run through such a setup.

I know for a fact that a Gen2 DX8 can complete any task that is devised by Logic.

Draw a flow diagram of your channels and the related switches, and this will make your mix settings clearer.

Robin I haven't got a Spektrum., but what Logic is doing is using flight modes with different mix percentages in each flight phase, so with 2 flight modes on a channel controlled by a 3 position switch you get 6 effective positions. You could do the same mix on another channel, but while you would get 6 positions on each channel, when you change flight mode you would change the mix on both channels at the same time.