Modelair at Old Warden this weekend

Sunday is forecast to be less windy than Saturday so it's Sunday for me too.  Will you be flying Martin or just spectating like me?

One of the great things about Old Warden is that if it should rain then the exhibits in the hangers make the trip worthwhile.

• Like 1

I had a super day at OW today!

I only had a couple of flights myself, but the skies were busy all day.

Did some non-essential shopping (Solarfilm, diesel fuel, etc), chatted with several other modellers, and went to witness the madness of the free flight line!

Tim

• Like 3

This is a Doo Little a very attractive scale looking design - an own design by the pilot who told me he produced kits in the past.    about 60 inch span i guess and well powered by a 45 twostroke.    Wouldn't it be nice to see it as an RCME plan at some time?

1-DSC_0014.JPG

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, kc said:

This is a Doo Little a very attractive scale looking design - an own design by the pilot who told me he produced kits in the past.    about 60 inch span i guess and well powered by a 45 twostroke.    Wouldn't it be nice to see it as an RCME plan at some time?

1-DSC_0014.JPG

That looks rather like an enlarged "Miss Lizzie" from Peter Miller?

Alan,  that's what I thought at first but the pilot told me it was his design that he once sold at Sandown - that was probably a long while ago and perhaps before Miss Lizzie.   Unfortunately I didn't ask the pilot/designer's name but I expect someone here knows.