Open Tx manuals

Viv Letherby

Last week when browsing through this Frsky forum I came across a link one contributor posted to some (maybe 6 or 7) manuals on OpenTx and Taranis radio. I downloaded the Companion manual written in February 2019, by Martin Phillips Now I can't find it again! I want the X9D+ manual. Has anyone one seen it and remembers where?

Section 9, How-To Part 1.pdfSection 8, The Horus Transmitters.pdfSection 7, The Taranis Transmitters.pdfSection 6, Telemetry.pdfSection 5, The Model Editor.pdfSection 4, The Radio Settings Menu.pdfSection 3, The OpenTX Companion.pdfSection 2, Getting Started.pdfSection 1, Introduction & Contents.pdfSection 10, How-To Part 2.pdfAnd here it is broken down chapter by chapter, if you want a manual you can read the just print it out. It's a bit old now but nearly all of it still applies.

This was and still is great work by Martin Phillips so all acknowledgements to him for the effort he put in to put this together.

Edited by Philip Lewis 3
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Philip Lewis 3 said:

Section 9, How-To Part 1.pdfSection 8, The Horus Transmitters.pdfSection 7, The Taranis Transmitters.pdfSection 6, Telemetry.pdfSection 5, The Model Editor.pdfSection 4, The Radio Settings Menu.pdfSection 3, The OpenTX Companion.pdfSection 2, Getting Started.pdfSection 1, Introduction & Contents.pdfSection 10, How-To Part 2.pdfAnd here it is broken down chapter by chapter, if you want a manual you can read the just print it out. It's a bit old now but nearly all of it still applies.

This was and still is great work by Martin Phillips so all acknowledgements to him for the effort he put in to put this together.

Thank you. ?  Bit out of date now, but the number of transmitters OpenTX now supports makes it difficult to keep it accurate and stop it becoming unwieldy with so many variations.