Mystery mustang?

Hello all, 

I was given a foamy P51d, and I am trying to track down which it is. Span is about 36", plywood battery tray and the only identification I can find is that the elevator servo is branded "top gun" which I think is a cml brand? 

I also got a parkzone umx Su26 with no transmitter. Do I need a specific one or can I bind it to my Hitec Eclipse 7 tx? Also has no battery, but that looks like a specific one. 

Cheers

Matt 

IMG_20210909_160954.jpg

IMG_20210909_160946.jpg

IMG_20210909_160944.jpg

If the Mustang has blue canned outrunner motor it is definitely a Flying Legends . A mate and I both bought one from the RipMax stall at wings and wheels some years ago. They were being sold off cheap, due I think to a misprint about the number of servos or similar printed on the box. Good little flyers. The electric motor is a nice little unit . As it spins a decent sized prop and has no external moving parts to catch any wires etc, it also has a built in fan to drawer through it for cooling . Flew on a  3s battery but can't remember what size . I still have the top of the box pinned to my workshop wall (Aero Art) looks better than bricks?.

Mine turned to confetti when messing about  doing aeros too near the ground. The ground won☹️.