Blade Chroma Help

Edgeflyer

I have no experience of Chroma, but your props should normally have the size embossed on them.  Look for numbers like "5030", probably followed by an "L" or "R".  That would mean a 5" diameter prop with a 3" pitch (i.e. how far it would move forward, in theory, for one revolution) in either left-handed or right-handed version.  If Chroma-specific props are not available from Blade retailers, any prop with the same dimensions should do the job.  They often come with an over-sized mounting hole and several inserts for different size shafts.

• 1 year later...

Phil B, what is your eventual solution?  By coincidence a friend of mine at our club is struggling to find croma props for his quadcopter.  I'm suggesting to him that he could use M6 collet type prop adapters to allow him to use regular props that don't have the threaded insert.

Have you found a reliable source of the 10" Croma props, or are you adapting to use regular ones?  If the latter, I'd be interested to know your solution.