Indoor Aerobatic Suggestions

Hmm sorry if I got that wrong?

Have just checked my records and I have 4 x R615X in use some with cover, some without. I just plugged them in and bound to my Spektrum Tx. I am sure I would have remembered soldering. I tend to avoid soldering close to electronics as heat management is not a well controlled process.

Tosh, buy a proper soldering station. And a mounted magnifying glass. The soldering is not difficult, but it is precise, small amounts of solder. 
Mind once done it’s done it’s done. The photos are a new airframe and motor, replacing the battered to death predecessor. Old will be shifted to the new in one piece, Rx, servos, speed controller, one unit.

• 1 year later...

Only just spotted this topic, But for next year why not build a Mini Bat,

These fly great in a small Hall.

This one I added a extra strip of foam on the underside of the wing to give some inverted flight ability.

No carbon or Glass tape needed to add strength just the foam sheet glued together.

Although on the wing doubles, I just used double sided tape, So much quicker and sticks instantly.

Steve

• Thanks 1

• 7 months later...