Lemon DSMX stabilizer

Harry Glover

Have managed to make it function in the recognised manner (ail,el rud), but cannot figure out how to switch between that and gyro function, using a Spektrum DX9. I have not any instructions, and I'm not tec minded, and unfamilier with this type of our hobby, can anybody point me in the right direction to solve this?

22 minutes ago, Shaun Walsh said:

And if it's the "Stabiliser Plus" version of the receiver you can set the failsafe to switch on the stabiliser on loss of signal so that the model levels out instead of continuing on its last heading (often downwards!).

Isn't "downwards" where it should be heading on loss of signal?

The ESC will/should cut the motor power on loss of signal so any model will descend but from my experience with Lemon stab rx's they can keep so 'straight and level' the model will go a long way. 

Always worth a test by switching off the Tx when at altitude overhead. 

a) To see what actually happens on loss of signal.

b) How long it takes for it all to start working again when it is doing whatever happens after a)! ?

Eek, that's scary.   I restrain my models, randomly hold sticks, add some throttle, then switch off.... achieves the same result but possibly less risky than doing in the air.  Provided the throttle cuts/lowers correctly, you could always pick the model up and wiggle it to see how the gyro behaves.