OS FS20 Instruction manual

David Ovenden

The engine test is a good find Paul - I'm running an FS20 in a scaled down (85%) Ohmen and it gives outstanding performance for such a tiny engine, on an APC 9x5. Any chance of re-posting the manual link Matty - I don't think it worked for David (certainly didn't for me).  I do have one which I could scan for him but having lived in the box with the engine for many years, it's rather oil soaked...

I did manage to download the manual from MattyB's link. It's OK but not great as the way it was scanned cuts through the text in places and ends up with text "flowing" onto the next sheet. It's all there, but not very tidy.

I think OS printed the instructions on a large folded sheet so it's just not easy to scan onto A4 sheets .

I tried asking OS but they sent me a link to the FS200 manual!

BTW, sceptreflight.com have 3 different test reports on the FS20.

Edited by David Ovenden

On 22/12/2021 at 19:28, Martin Harris - Moderator said:

Any chance of re-posting the manual link Matty - I don't think it worked for David (certainly didn't for me). 

Just click the underlined text in my original text, I just checked and it opens the PDF first time.