BMFA 100 years....RCME mass build ?

1 minute ago, kevin b said:

I know. I have them stored digitally for future reference, not the parts cutting files.

They should be available from Sarik.

Wrong! They are available from Sarik but compare the prices also Sarik are not having a clearance sale.

I was negotiating the cutting of Destiny with Chris but was told it would take time, no rush as I thinking of next year's winter build at the moment RCM&E are having a mass build in part to celebrate 100 years of BMFA I told him and asked have you any stock you want to clear? From that came the list and prices. I was told they used to do the cutting for the free plans, another clue. It looks like when a plan came out they cut a batch and held a stock, unlike Sarik, I have read on here for some models they gave the option of additional wood and full kit, not sure it's true.

As there is limited interest from members I will reveal all and non-members will have the contact details. Those who are interested and have contacted me had better buy while they can. These prices will never be repeated.