Howard Metcalfe Crossfire.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Guys,

Latest update for you on the progress of a revitalised Crossfire.

I have now received the .dxf files from my daughter's partner and will start work on experimenting with laser cutting the parts in the near future.  It won't be a quick process for me, but I'm sure that I will have made some positive progress by the end of this year.

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Good Evening Guys,

Could anyone point me in the direction of a plan or kit of one of these please? I remember the Crossfire so well and always wanted one,but never got round to building one. I heard sadly Howard is no longer with us now. It's a great shame,because he was a terrific designer and builder and an all round great guy from what I was told by all who had met him. Many Thanks And Kind Regards 

Steve 

9 hours ago, Steve Adams said:

Good Evening Guys,

Could anyone point me in the direction of a plan or kit of one of these please? I remember the Crossfire so well and always wanted one,but never got round to building one. I heard sadly Howard is no longer with us now. It's a great shame,because he was a terrific designer and builder and an all round great guy from what I was told by all who had met him. Many Thanks And Kind Regards 

Steve 

Rosso in the above post's is the man you need to contact.

Hi Steve and Guys,

I am still working on the CAD files, and will then do some more testing.  I just need more time!!  Trust me, Xfire will live again.

Cheers for now

Pete 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2