6 Nations Rugby Union 2022.

john stones 1 - Moderator

Been cooking all day, eating all evening, and post fueled by Whisky, champagne with rose hip syrup, and Graves. Bottomless glass time.

I saw the second half of the Scotland game. Reckon France need stopping from a Slam. They are good aren’t they. I was sat next to a French lady, built like a second row, knows her rugby. Bitch.

And bits of England Wales. Can’t see either troubling France. If I supported Wales, I would think, tried hard, fell short, just.  As an England supporter, I just do not accept that is acceptable. Mind set not set? Afraid of losing? Bit more unpredictability.

2 hours ago, Ernie said:

Grown men beating the stuffing out of each other, and the wee guy in red, drawing big squares in the sky..what's it all about?

I'm off to watch the blue paint drying on my latest project 

ernie

Just think how much paint you could have watched dry if you hadn't wasted your time writing pointless blether.

As for England vs Wales... What a dull game until the last 15 minutes. Were Wales asleep?

• 2 weeks later...

I think the leek is more appropriate John. 
As a pure bred Welshman, but by misfortune born in England, I know the lads will be eager to stick one over on my adopted country, just to be awkward. Bless!

I have increased my secretarial expertise.

Beloved is under orders to produce dinner tomorrow.

I have fended off a suggestion we host a dinner party next Saturday (three matches!!!!!). Yes dear, what’s cooking. A small mutter was detected. 

Dinner shifted to Sunday. That’s me. 

edit, and when I shop next Friday, a bunch of flowers. Cynical, never the word crosses my mind, an appreciation of long suffering loyalty I say. 

Edited by Don Fry