Sipa S-200 V3.2 a Scale Mini Jet

Well Over ten years have past since I built my 1st Sipa S-200 Mini Jet.

Wow where has the time gone ...............

I got the colours wrong on my camo version so maybe this year I can correct that with this one.

large.93244174_SipaS-200V3.2.jpg.364ef23baf806927f41fb1bb7f2a60af.jpg

And here is the long winded video that starts with the 2010 Silver Sipa S-200 the moves on to show my MK3 version from CAD drawing to build.

Steve.

• Like 1

Ah! The Sipa S-200

I have several times wondered about making one as an EDF but with scale inlets and no cheat holes, if only to prove it can't be done! ?

To stand any chance of working it would have to be built 'silly' light with a tiny EDF of ridiculous power along with some neat inlet ducting.

Stephen

Yours does look very neat.

• Like 1

On 11/02/2022 at 15:29, Steve Adams said:

Hi Stephen,

I remember your plan for the Sipa in RCM&E a few years ago,and loved it,looks a little complicated to build though. I've got to admit a version that's twice size of this would be good tbh also,btw you are a great builder too.

Kindest Regards 

Steve 

Thanks for your kind comments 

I dont think it is too complicated to build but the again I have built several of them over time and the Mk3 version has made some parts of the build easier.

Oh and I did make a start on a 50 inch version which I have not touch for some time now I guess its one of those project I must return on.

Steve

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Simon Chaddock said:

Ah! The Sipa S-200

I have several times wondered about making one as an EDF but with scale inlets and no cheat holes, if only to prove it can't be done! ?

To stand any chance of working it would have to be built 'silly' light with a tiny EDF of ridiculous power along with some neat inlet ducting.

Stephen

Yours does look very neat.

I did a successful version as a small EDF which I flew Indoors as well as outside.

Not very good video quality.

Steve

• Like 3