Galaxy Models Musketeer - Who's flying one? What Engine?

Andy C

I decided that I didn't have enough projects on the go ? so have started to put together my recently acquired (Thanks Jonathan M) Galaxy Models Musketeer.  I want to use a four stroke and subject to them passing the working test, current choices could be.....

Saito FA45

Saito FA-50

Enya 40-4c Open Rocker (not enough I assume?)

ASP 52 (currently planed for Acrowot)

Any thoughts and experiences as to my best option?

Thanks

depends on the performance you want. 

Do you want another acrowot? something mega fast, or something slow that just wanders about in a pleasant and relaxing way. 

I have a 72'' Piper Tomahawk from the airsail kit and it is mega over powered for scale using an enya 53 4 stroke. As this is 20 inches smaller and will probably be a good bit lighter any of the engines you mention would do the job. 

Personally i would give the saito 45 a go. If you deem it to not have enough, the saito 50 will fall into the same bolt holes for a simple upgrade. The ASP can then go in the acrowot as intended (or use the saito 50 if you like the 45 in the musketeer). The Enya 40 would be fun to use but it might be a bit heavy compared to the other options. 

Thanks John.  This one is purely a fun (easy, quick and cheap) build in a design that I like the look of so will be happy to fly this without the need for it to tear through the clouds.  With that in mind, I think your suggestion of putting in the 45 is a reasonable one and most likely my starting point.  

Thank you