Model Fuel????

Rocker

Just been informed that this is the last year that Southern Model Fuel will be trading. Think he is going to retire. Been using Southern Fuels for years. If this is fuel is no longer going to be  available I might need to find another supplier. Model Technics is excellent fuel but expensive. Wonder about Western Model fuel. Anyone use Western model fuel. The price looks good just wonder what it performs like? 

I really don't see any problem at all. Fuel is available on-line for delivery from plenty of model shops based all around the country. Google is your friend in this case!. Optifuel will be my fuel of choice when I need some more soon, and I can get a couple of 5L bottles of standard 5% nitro delivered to my door next day for under £60 - I don't consider that bad at all for the convenience and not having to drive miles to a model shop or paying £15 or so to get into a model show to save a few quid to buy direct. Southern Modelcraft's similar product is £16 a gallon so with the additional cost of getting into a show to get to the SM stand and the petrol cost of getting to the show in the first place, the price difference is next to nothing. Optifuel will be selling Model Technics Fuel (or their version of it) in due course, apparently.

Times are changing and we'll need to adapt.

Edited by Cuban8