HK Super Kinetic prop

brfc7

Managed to break one of the folding prop blades on my HobbyKing Super Kinetic while putting it away (Doh) 

Had a look on HK website and a pack of blades is discontinued but you can get the whole prop assembly but only from global warehouse.

Thought about using a different prop but there isn't any markings on either blade to say what size/pitch they are.

Anyone got any information please or even have a spare blade I could buy????

Cheers Baz

BB2AF28F-E7C7-45F7-A53F-6C4FADA454EC.jpeg

Edited by brfc7

39 minutes ago, brfc7 said:

Roughly measured the total prop assembly is 7” so as a sports model it’s probably running a 7x5 or 7x6. 
a single blade from tip to mounting is 3”

Baz

I've got a pair of Graupner 7x4 blades that measure 3" from tip to pivot hole but they are 8mm across the shoulder.

I've also got a pair of unknown make (& quality etc) that measure 3 1/8" tip to pivot & about 6mm across the shoulder.  

Will you be at the field tomorrow ?

I wouldn’t mind trying the Graupner ones Pat.  Not sure if I’ll get today but if you do  have time to drop them off at hut you could stick them in a bag with a piece of paper in with name written on and pin to notice board. Get yourself a fly while there as already 4-5 at field. 

baz