T16IZ voice / speaker

Tim Donald

I have just taken delivery of a new T16IZ but when you try to get it to read out telemetry such as the receiver battery voltage it sounds really poor (muffled and vibrating like the speaker is not up to it).  I am trying to establish if mine is faulty or if they all sound like this.  Can anybody help?  I don't know anybody else with one that I can compare to.  This feature is the main reason that I upgraded from the T10J !

Thanks.

Nobody has replied yet!

I don't know enough about this Tx to comment except to say if it seems faulty it would be best to reject it and send back to the dealer immediately.  Once you have used it or let some time elapse it's more difficult to reject as faulty.   Maybe the dealer will say they all sound like that but at least you would know.  

Make sure you follow the dealers complaint procedure properly ( small print on the website? )

Thanks kc.  The dealer are normally very good as it's my local model shop.  I found a youtube video of voice on another T16IZ and theirs is much better so I think it's just mine causing problems.  I tried putting headphones in and it's crystal clear so just the speaker by the looks of it.  Will speak to the model shop tomorrow and hopefully exchange for another.