Striping tape

Hello, 

After a long and ultimately fruitless search on eBay, Google and Amazon, I thought I would ask for help. I am looking for some striping tape, like automotive pin striping or similar, in red, white and blue, around 9-12mm wide (ie each colour 3-4mm wide). 

I have found some 25mm wide which is too big, and some from the US at $85 for a roll, but so far, nothing else. 

There are hundreds of tapes of various widths, colours, styles, but nothing that fits the bill. 

If not, I'll have to lay it up from seperate strips, but I'm not great at that sort of thing. 

Any ideas? 

Matt

Would this stuff do?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Model-Techinics-Trim-Line-Self-Adhesive-Line-Tape-Stripe-for-Model-Car-Aircraft/193473002318

The colour bands are from 1mm to 10mm wide, on paper backing with a removable transfer tape on top. You can easily use just one or more of the stripes as you need.

I stocked up at a show some time ago with black & gold which is my default colour scheme. If you search 'Model Trim Tape' you can find some other options for products & retailers.