Chris Foss Multi-Phase 100" Plan

During a recent loft clear out I discovered a partially completed Mutli-Phase fuselage with a set of 100" skinned wing cores.  Unfortunately the original plan/instructions have been lost in the house move 20+ years ago! The parts that I have warrant some time spent to finish the model, possibly as an electric conversion.

Please does any modeller know if there are any remaining plans available? The Chris Foss website doesn't seem to include this 'golden oldie' in his plans section.

SW

Contact Chris.

If he does not pick up the phone, leave a message and he will call you back if you leave a contact number.

He does not list all his plans.

I have just got from him plans for an all wood CentiPhase and also the Hi-Phase together with a couple of canopies. The plans he has supplied are probably the best plans I have seen - very clear and well drawn.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Andy, it's reassuring to hear that I may be able to purchase the Multiphase plan direct from Chris. I've done as you suggested and left a message and also sent an SAE for a possible reply by 'snail mail'. During the late 70's and up until the early 90's I flew regularly from the Sussex slopes and also at the then thermal comps. Chris was often competing too. I remember flying 'against' him at the 'Long Man Trophy' slope event, not that I could hold a candle to his superb aerobatic display ability!! 

Thanks again for the encouragement, I really would like to attempt to complete and fly the Multiphase if only just for the memories that it will evoke of past happy flying days.?

Best wishes

Christopher (SW)

• Like 1