CIR anyone ?

Alfred Vink

I would think that your best way of getting more information would be to buy a used copy of the January 2002 RCM&E, as you will get the build article.

My first port of call to buy old magazines is "Magazine Exchange" who list the January 2002 issue of RCM&E, but currently do not have it for sale.

They do have a contents list for the magazine, which lists the designer of the model as Alfredo Dotti.

https://www.magazineexchange.co.uk/cw/rcm-e-magazine-january-2002-issue.html

On 30/05/2022 at 13:01, Alan Gorham_ said:

I would think that your best way of getting more information would be to buy a used copy of the January 2002 RCM&E, as you will get the build article.

I know you are right, but as this is the library of our local club I have a stack of over 2000 plans I'm sorting out (RCM&E, FMT, Model World, Radio Modeller etc), I can't get all the articles, but I just want all the basic info in the database like designer, wingspan, type of aircraft and a picture if possible...

5 minutes ago, Piers Bowlan said:

Alfred, I can send you a scanned copy of these photos, if they are difficult to read. Just PM me.

Probably fly very nicely with a modern brushless motor and LiPo.

No need, the pictures are just fine, thanks that was a great help !